How to find us
- Using the Motorway coming from the West, leave the M27 at Junction 8 (marked Soton East, Hamble A3024).
- Get in right hand land and turn right at the roundabout (left hand lane & turn left if coming from the East)
- Get into the left hand lane for the B3397 to Hamble.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit towards Hamble, go past Tescos (get in right hand land, left hand lane is to Tesco's only).
- Go straight across roundabout and then straight across the following one.
- Then turn right at the sign marked for Woolston A3025.
- This takes you onto Portsmouth Road, go past the Plough Pub on your left and after quarter of a mile, turn right into Sholing FC (opposite layby)
- Entrance road is Single Track. Please drive carefully & slowly and be aware of pedestrians & speed bumps
- Tarmac car park is for officials & players, with two disabled parking bays near to turnstile entrance
- Access to grass car park is through tarmac car park, then turn left at the bottom into the field
- To ensure access for Emergency vehicles, please do not park where traffic cones are or in front of clubhouse gates
- If grassed car park is especially wet, hard standing parking is available 200 yards down Portsmouth Road in Ashley Crescent by Veals Cash & Carry/Picador Vauxhall
Coaches should not enter the ground, please park in the layby opposite the main entrance.
Nearest Train Station: Sholing, 1.3 miles from the ground (30 minute walk)
Bus Route: First Buses Numbers 4, 4A & X4 stop outside the ground. The Number 5 stops at Botley Road, with a quarter of a mile walk to the ground from there