Sholing FC Sports Education Centre (SEC)
Are you leaving school and looking for a career in Sport & Football?
The club has launched a 2-year programme where individuals will have the opportunity to play and train under the umbrella of one of Hampshire's biggest and most successful semi-professional football clubs, whilst working towards a NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Sports Coaching (equivalent of 3 A Levels).
One of our key aims is to progress youngsters on and off the pitch from our brand-new Sports Education Centre based at Sholing FC through our 16 hour a week course.
The Academy will receive up to 10 hours of coaching from highly qualified UEFA B FA Level 2 and 3 experienced professional coaches on a weekly basis.
Why Choose Sholing FC?
Sholing FC’s Full Time Football and Education Programme is a unique opportunity for 16–18-year-olds to pursue a 2-year programme to gain recognised qualification.
Staying at school or going to college is not the right choice for everyone, but you can still gain a first-class education with us, that will get you to a university.
During your two years, you can also earn qualifications that will help you gain employment in the sport and leisure industry; as well as training and competing in games against other clubs within Non-League and the Football League.
- Undertake coaching qualifications and refereeing qualifications.
- Work experience opportunities in the sport and leisure industry.
- Professionally trained by FA Level 3 and FA Level 2 Licensed coaches.
- Access to sports performance tracking GPS vests (like the professionals’ use).
- Access to strength and conditioning professionals.
- Exit Routes Post Programme Completion:
- Professional Clubs
- USA Scholarships
- USA Coaching Opportunities
- UK Universities
- Sport & Leisure Sector
To register your interest, please email Sam Scott - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07762 580800