20 May - Win Money & Support Sholing
We have joined forces with "My Club Lotto" to launch our own lottery, where you could win a first prize of £3000 ! Every ticket purchased through the link below will benefit the Boatmen : https://sholingfc.myclublotto.co.uk/
19 May - Sponsorship Opportunities
To discuss sponsoring Sholing FC (1st Team, Reserves, Youth Teams & Pan Disability Teams), please contact Claire Paine : firstname.lastname@example.org - 07887 778266 - 10% renewal discount available for current sponsors - Shirt Sponsorship, Pitchside Banners, Clubhouse, Matchdays & Player sponsorship available.
Many thanks to all our wonderful sponsors who have backed us over the last 12 months and beyond. With normality edging closer, please support these businesses who have back their local community football club :
15 May - FA Guidance for Grassroots Football Activity
Today the Football Association has issued the updated guidance :
Consistent with Government advice, published on Wednesday 13 May, the following outdoor football activity is currently permitted:
• playing football individually (individual skills or fitness activities);
• playing football with your family or other people living in your household;
• an individual can play football with one other person who is not from their household.
• coaching an adult player one-to-one.
All social distancing guidelines must be followed.
Additionally, maintaining a grass or artificial football pitch is permitted, as long as social distancing and appropriate hygiene practices are adopted.
If an individual is symptomatic, living in a household with a possible COVID-19 infection or if you are classified as extremely vulnerable on health grounds, the guidance is that you should remain at home.
The following football activity is not permitted at this time, consistent with Government guidelines:
• coaching a child (U18) from a different household one-to-one. In order to comply with our safeguarding policy, a child must have a parent/carer with them, which doesn’t comply with Government social distancing requirements;
• two or more people from one household playing with one person or more from outside their household.
1 May - Sholing FC Code of Conduct
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Football belongs to, and should be enjoyed by, everyone equally.
Sholing Football Club is committed to creating and maintaining the safest possible environment for supporters, officials, players and volunteers. This applies to everyone, irrespective of their age, culture, ability, gender, sexual identity, language, racial origin or religious belief.
Sholing Football Club will not tolerate racist or sexist abuse at our games, be they home or away.
Sholing Football Club will not tolerate bullying, verbal abuse or physical assault.
If you hear or see any of the above at one of our games or on our property, please report it to a club official immediately.